Here are the nuts and bolts about how we include you in doing what we do best.
Either way, you should…
- Decide where and when you’re interested in going.
- Have your team leader—or you, if you’re not affiliated with any church/group/team—click on the link to the form. It is pretty basic and non-threatening.
Then, this happens….
- We’ll work with you to get the price where you’d like it and the details lined up. Then we’ll ask for some money down for each participant. (We’ll go over that in our correspondence.)
- We will set up a registration page for your team to go to in order to register and give us some particulars about your team. (Again, we’ll walk you through it.)
- A couple weeks before your trip, we will start looking for a check for the balance of your cost. This helps us buy materials we need for your projects. Worst case scenario, you bring the balance with you and pay our staff when you arrive.
“Mission trips with Riverbend have really opened my eyes at putting natural disasters… realizing the scope and large areas that are affected and adding a personal aspect to the tragedy and in allowing me to lend any skill, compassion to help people try and recover.” — Louie Laney • Pipestone, MN